Wednesday 8 September 2010

Other Names for Cocktails




Can I have a Screaming Orgasm.
can I have a Sex on the Beach
can I have a Two Lesbians, sisters probably, I'm just watching
can I have a One night stand followed by a restraining order
can I have a James Blunt medley
can I have a Fisting Norman Lamont
can I have a Don't tell your Friends
can I have a Cuddle
can I have a Dirty Sanchez
can I have a Nothing compares To you
can I have a And now she's my wife
can I have a Everything's going to be okay
can I have a Bronze Fonz
can I have a It turns out she was a tranny
can I have a Brangelina
can I have a Dame Vera Lynn
can I have a Your tea's on the table

can I have a Love will tear us apart
can I have a Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty Oh won't you take me home.
can I have a Light that never goes out
can I have a Sad lapdance
can I have a Sit on my face
can I have a Making the spare bedroom into a nursery
can I have a Do you remember that tanktop I bought you
can I have a Mr Luvva Luvva
can I have a Do you want me to leave the bathwater in for you.
can I have a Jumping off Oprah's settee.

- John Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment